TONIC THERAPY EICO FALL CONTROL



I believe that all girls care about hair loss, or want your hair grow faster, right? Women often resort to tricks and homemade tonics against fall. And this is the subject of today's review!

Some time ago, I received met the "tonic therapy to control the fall" of Eico. It is obvious that as soon as chegoudei a read about the product and even used to learn how product and I'll tell you.


TONIC CONTROL OF FALL EICO


This tonic has been specially developed to assist against hair loss and your formula has jaborandi, extract capillisil and capillary bioex, restoring the hair and control the effects cause the fall, strengthening the hair bulb.

The application must be made directly to the scalp in small quantity, followed by a massage with the fingers, because it is the massage that helps the activation of Microcirculation in leather with beneficial results. And, you can pass either wet or dry hair. The Eico advises spend the tonic of 1 to 2 times a day to ensure best results.

WHAT I FOUND


TEXTURE AND APPLICATION:

The contents of the tonic is liquid pegajosinho medium, but due to your purpose is to prevent hair loss, nothing bothers you. And, had no difficulty in application.

Fragrance:

The smell of that tonic is very good! It's very fragrant, but not sickly or is a smell that gets stuck in your face and then bother, you know? I think it's one of the most fragrant hair products I have ever used!

FUNCTIONALITY:

I took a test a little bizarre for this topic and didn't let my mother very happy. I was "joining" all the hairs they were falling in the bath and froze in the brush every day. After a few days collecting acorns, you could tell that the amount of hair fallen was smaller. I thought it was sensational!



Overall, I was quite pleased with this tonic.
Try you too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUTO K HAIR TONER Tanino Therapy Salvatore Cosméticos

PRODUTO D WATER REPLENISHMENT Tanino Therapy Salvatore Cosméticos