ORGANIC PROGRESSIVE BRUSH IS GOOD OR NOT?



Chronologically the progressive ones appeared like this: first it was created that antiiiiga that was mixed a product with another
product and with formalin (I'm not going to teach formula) and applied it to hair and brushed it. I had to stay 3 days without washing and without
hold not to dial.

Later, the "smart" brushes came to be named after the fact that they were industrialized but mainly
because I could wash my hair the same day without running the risk of the brush "not picking up" (until I now remember hearing the
womanly saying "what a baphoooo"). But they still contained formaldehyde normally in their formulas.
Then came the "revolutionary" brushes without formaldehyde, without smell, without smoke ... and without the minimum of care with the hair of the
person, which is the case with acid brushes, such as glyoxylic.

But randomness or force majeure began a buzz a few months ago about "organic brushes."

Promises: it is a sen-sa-ci-o-nal brush that will shine on your hair, strengthen it, make it grow, repair
you will feel younger, more beautiful, richer (ok, I exaggerated a little) but always stressing that this was
an ECOLOGICAL and NATURAL brush

Then the question is just to reason. Do you think there is a brush tree? Or do you believe that nature produces brush
progressive? Hence some questioned me by saying the following: But Marlon, it would not be because she uses the I do not know what of the apple,
or because it is oil of this or that, or of acai and such?
No!
I went to check that, firstly, if the brush reduces the volume, smoothes, then there is nothing natural, but rather chemical (understood
huh?). Going deeper to researching components, I arrived at an obvious "discovery" for those who reason a little to the side of the
chemistry, let's see.
If I make a brush by adding salt, that is, sodium chloride, NaCl, can I call this progressive saline? Yes! I can. If
I make a progressive brush and fill it with keratin can I call it a protein brush? Yes! I can.
So why could not I call a brush that uses an organic ORGANIC ACID brush? Glyoxylic acid being a
I would be lying, or, the manufacturers of this type of brush, would be lying if they called it
organic your brushes with glyoxylic acid? No!

So the most honest conclusion is that organic brushes, which smooth, are nothing more than brushes that use some kind of acid
organic in its formula in order to smooth the hair and / or reduce the volume of the hair. Hence the effects are the same as those
previous articles here on the blog talking about acids.

See dear readers that the question is more of nomenclature than of active principles. It is more fun to hear organic brush from
which progressive brush, sounds more natural.

Draw your own conclusions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRODUTO K HAIR TONER Tanino Therapy Salvatore Cosméticos

PRODUTO D WATER REPLENISHMENT Tanino Therapy Salvatore Cosméticos